As the internet connections have become faster and more reliable businesses have been looking to move from traditional desktop software and to more flexible web application alternatives.
Over the past 12 months we have seen a surge in the amount of web applications that we have been developing within our web team. Included in those is a timesheet and holiday booking system for a large recruitment company in Peterborough and an entire subscription and renewal system which a PLC and multiple publications rely on every day.
Through the whole development process we keep all stakeholders of the project involved and updated to ensure we deliver a web application which is highly usable and robust for the needs of your organisation.
We also provide onsite staff training/handover documents to make that transition to a new system a staged and smooth process.
5 advantages of web apps over traditional software:
- Platform independent - Not all computers need to have the same running configuration
- Accessibility - You can access it anywhere with an internet connection
- Adaptability on devices (For example: TV’s, iPad, Galaxy Tablet)
- Support and maintenance – Becomes are easier which means reduced development costs
- Time saving - Deployment of an web application is faster
Get in touch