Content Management System (CMS)
The core of any website is content. Having a great looking website is important in captivating a user’s attention but after that initial impact it’s the substance that users will be making decisions on.
The copy and images used on your web pages will define your organisations voice and with our content management solutions we can give you control over that voice.
If you are indeed looking for the content management solution then we offer a spectrum of options. We can develop using with popular content management systems such as Wordpress,
Drupal, Joomla etc. For more bespoke websites and functionality we have our own in-house content management system called Breeze.
Breeze was created and is managed internally by our website CMS development team who collectively have over 33 years of development experience.
Our bespoke CMS enables our developers to build tailor made systems for any organisation.
No prior technical knowledge is required to enable you to use Breeze update your website. It’s an innovative solution which
enables you to quickly find and edit easily the content you want to manage. Editing and changing content is similar to using Microsoft Word.
- Secure multi-user login
- Create multi-level pages (Easy to order structure)
- Text/content editor similar to using Microsoft Word
- Easy to add multimedia (images, videos etc.)
- SEO friendly URLs
- Time sensitive content (enable content to go live and offline on set date/times)
- Time machine (so you can rollback to previous versions of content)
- Tracks content creation dates and last updates
- Can be fully integrated into Google Web Master Tools and Analytics
- Breeze has its own built in search engine to help find content faster
- E-commerce ready (Find out more)
- Can be plugged into external/back office services
- Can train staff to use within ½ hour (no technical manuals or knowledge required)
4 major reasons why you should be regularly updating your websites content:
- Increases new visitors to your website
- Fresh content increases the amount of users returning to see what’s new
- Reduces on web agency update costs
- Search engines love new content. If your content is newer and different to that of competitors than there is more chance of be higher in search results
Get in touch