Search Engine Marketing
Improving traffic and search engine results by manipulating off site factors.
Having a well built and written site means nothing if no one sees it, and that means following the rules set out by the likes of Google.
You may have done all the onsite SEO that you can but your website is still isolated. You need to build connections, get people talking and develop a
buzz that the search engines will pick up on. This will get them visiting your site more often and ultimately get you in better positions in the search results.
The client is No 1 in Google, and 7 of the next 8 results are him as well!
Essentially Google is a giant popularity contest and you need to build an online reputation for your site to get the ball rolling. This includes basic search engine
requirements as well as social media coverage.
Top Ten off site SEO requirements
- Has your site been submitted to the major search engines? If they don’t know you exist you’re never going to get anywhere! And don’t think it’s just
Google, there are at least 50 others that need to be included or considered.
- Do you have links to your site from other relevant websites? These count as votes for your site, and the more you have the more successful your site will be.
- Have you added your site to relevant online directories?
- Is your company on Google Places?
- Are you building a presence on relevant forums?
- Write informative articles about your business area and publish them online.
- Create Micro Sites that you can control and drive targeted traffic to your site.
- Register on Google Webmaster tools and get Google’s opinion of your website then follow its recommendations.
- Printed materials – make sure your website is on everything from invoices, cards, compliment slips and the side of your vehicles!
- Tell everyone! Sounds obvious, but literally tell everyone you can about you great new website!
Tandem Solutions have the expertise and experience to undertake all of these tasks and more and can offer a launch pack that will get any new website up and running and
give it a fighting chance in the marketplace.
Get in touch